Learning how to use Weebly to create an online store is relatively easy, once you have the steps in place to teach you how. Weebly has helped those with limited HTML knowledge build and create professional looking blogs and websites for quite some time, and with their new e-commerce partnership with such popular sales clients, such as Google Checkout and PayPal, it is now more convenient than ever to add an online store to your Weebly web repertoire.
How to Use Weebly to Create an Online Store
- Create a Weebly account by visiting Weebly.com, if you do not already have one. Click on the “revenue” tab under the Weebly Editor tool bar.
- Choose between the four product elements listed: Product Block, Product Small, Product Regular and Product Large. Mix them up to create a more diverse, original look to your store.
- Drag your selected elements onto your page. Enter your Paypal or Google checkout information to link it to your Weebly website. Step-by-step instructions will appear to help you do this.
- Upload a picture by clicking on the blue “upload a new image” link on the top left of the page.
- Type in a product name and description using the product toolbar found along the top of the page. Enter a price, edit any additional information, and save.