We are all looking for ways to earn more money. This is an option for people looking to earn money from home. Starting an online clothing resale shop can be challenging at first, but it will become easier with time. An online clothing resale shop can also be very profitable.
- Begin by cleaning out your closet to see what you no longer need. This will be the most profitable items, because you do not have to purchase them.
- Shop yard sales close to time when they would end the sales. Most people will be getting rid of there clothing by selling them at a large discount, or donating them. Ask if you can by the clothing for one bulk price.
- Ask friends and family if they may have clothing they are wanting to get rid of. Most of them will not mind giving them to you. If they want a portion of the earnings offer them a small percentage.
- Track all of them purchases you make, and the percentage you have offered the friends or family. This will give you your expenses, and show what you need to make to profit.
- Set the price based on the above step, as well as the name brand and quality of the item.
- Take quality pictures of the items. Write down the sizes, name brand, description, and measurements if required. You should be as descriptive as possible with these.
- Organize a place to store the items. This place should be clean. You do not want odors to get on the clothing.
- Set up a personal website or list the items on an auction site. The auctions sites may be easier in the beginning, but you will want to expand after you see how profitable it may be.
- Track all of your sales. You want to begin to see a trend on what sells better, and what may not be worth the time. It is also beneficial to see your profit or loss in your business.