If you love bargains and you enjoy online shopping, eBay is an ideal place to hunt for bargains. By using the search tools available within the eBay website, you can quickly narrow your searches to find items within your price range—even if your prince range is one cent. Bargain hunters can easily scout out the affordable deals and find items with auctions that begin at one cent.
- Visit ebay.com and click the “Advanced Search” option near the top of the page to the right of the search field.
- Scroll down through the search settings and find the “Price” heading.
- Place a checkmark to the left of “Show Items Priced From…” and then enter “.01” in the first field and “.02” in the second field. Click “Search.”
- View the categories to narrow your search. Choose a category heading and then click on any subheading to refine your search.
- Click “Advanced Search” again near the top of the page to the right of the “Search” button.
- Repeat Step 3 to search for items within your chosen subcategory that are one cent.
- Scroll down the list of items that available for one cent. Sort the item list by “Best Match” or “Time Ending” to see the items you find the most interesting.
- Click on any listing to view the details of the listing and decide whether you want to purchase the item.